Generac Wi-Fi LP Fuel Level Monitor for Air-Cooled and Liquid-Cooled Generators fueled by Liquid Propane G0070050
A critical part of maintaining your generator is making sure there is enough fuel to get you through the unexpected power outages when utility power is lost. Generac now offers a wireless LP Fuel Level Monitor* to measure the amount of liquid propane fuel remaining in your tank. The Tank Utility app alerts the user for both remaining liquid propane fuel levels and usage reports, offering the ultimate peace of mind.
*This system is compatible with air-cooled and liquid-cooled models that utilize LP as a fuel source. The Tank Utility application is available for iOS and Android available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Call 843-839-4024 for pricing.
- Install in less than 10 minutes
- Magnetic back for direct liquid propane tank mounting
- Real-time alerts for low liquid propane fuel level monitoring
- Monthly liquid propane fuel usage reports
- Trending capability and historical usage information
- Rated for harsh outdoor environments from 140°F (60°C) to -40°F (-40°C)
- Field-replaceable batteries with more than 3 years of battery life
- Compatible with 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi utilizing WPA or WPA2 security
- Compatible with all RD3 gauges
- Use with any iOS or Android smart device for app connectivity