Generators – Sales and Installation
Whether you are looking for a home standby generator to protect your family from a power outage, a portable RV generator for that vacation you are planning, or a back-up generator to keep your business running during a blackout, we can help. With a vast array of generator brands and styles, you are sure to find the perfect generator at the right price. For those requiring help selecting the appropriate generator…no worries. A knowledgeable electrician is available to help you select the perfect Generac or Eaton generator that fits your energy needs. However, Appco Power Solution’s electrical service does not stop with only selling you a generator; we also offer generator repair, service and monitoring. We will be there every step of the way from selection to installation to maintenance to monitoring. We also provide a licensed electrician on-site to ensure a safe transfer of power and necessary maintenance to aged or used generators.
Looking for Standby Generators? We offer them too.
Some of our Standby Generator features (vary per model):
• Fully Automatic Operation – The home standby generator starts, transfers power, and stops automatically based on the available utility power
• All units can be fueled by either natural gas or liquid propane
• Built-in diagnostics System is self-checked through an automatic weekly test
• Air cooled and Liquid cooled models
• All-weather protection
• Extra quiet operation
• Computer friendly power
What are the benefits of Mobile Link Monitoring?
The implementation of remote monitoring has many benefits for the end user customer.
• Improved Reliability – Know with confidence the system will work when needed
• Peace of mind knowing that their service company is providing them with the highest level of service possible
• Confidence in their equipment, the brand and their service company
• Instant alert notifications from their service company
• Minimized down time – Fast proactive service response to problems
• Reduced cost of ownership – Remote monitoring actually helps decrease the overall cost of ownership. Smallproblems can be fixed before they become big problems, thereby reducing major repair costs.
The most significant cost to the homeowner occurs if the generator does not work during a power outage! Basically, remote generator monitoring lets you do everything you could do when standing directly over your generator.